NCLEX Books
You want to succeess with IELTS ?
You want to succeess with CGFNS ?
Try Success with ACLS
Nursing Hand Books
Herbal Treatment Books
Welcome to My Site
Here you will be find more Health Jobs around the world. You can find Health Jobs what you are looking for Nursing Jobs, Physician Jobs, X-Ray Technician Jobs, Laboratory Technician Jobs, Occupational Health and Safety Jobs, Ambulance Nurses Jobs. Many Health Jobs in USA, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippine, Japan, Korea, China, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Middle East, German, Europe, Italy,

HOT JOB INFO
Nursing Opportunities at Royal Perth Hospital
Doctor Recruitment In Australia
Work as a Doctor in Australia
Work as a Doctor,Psychologist, Radiologist and medical Locum in Australia
Doctor, Nurses and Pharmacists Job Vancies In Middle East


Friday, June 15, 2007

Opportunities Health Jobs In Lebanon

Lebanon is one of country that being Reconstruction after attacked by Israel . Many building was destroyed by Israel when they attack to Lebanon. After conflict was reduce, the government taking part to reconstruction many government building or private. They need more employees to be attended to reconstruction building, sources of human development and many health employees. Many health employees that they need such as Nurses, Laboratory Technician, Doctor, Environmental Health & Safety hopefully to join with Lebanon Government.
The following Job details and benefits that they are offering are:
  1. Nurses
  2. They offered salary estimated $1000-$1200, Just Visit Here to apply
  3. Environmental Health & Safety
  4. They offered salary estimated $55000.00 - $65000.00 /Year.Apply Here
  5. Physician Job
  6. Just Visit Here to apply
  7. Laboratory Technician
  8. Visit Here
Choose one of vacant do you looking for.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find mroe real online jobs at home in part time work from home here.

Home Based Business OpportunityOnline Raaga Tamil SongsWork Home Online Jobs

May 27, 2009 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger bathmate said...

wow nice article ,Excellent site...I appreciate this blog....great job
nice posting for this site.love to see this kind of site thank you for your comments .its really good comments ,its really good comments



Bathmate

December 23, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger ibraheem said...

Hi friends... i liked the topic it's so nice because health jobs is fast growing field of job now a days and i thankful to the blog owner for wonderful information .any body want for more info about online jobs visit :www.onlineuniversalwork.com

May 12, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi friends... i have some information about jobs which gives you lots of scopes of earning money in dollars ,thousands in less time and convinient any person.for more info visit:
VISIT : http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

May 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Sanket said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 11, 2010 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am very grateful for the info on your blog.
very attractive site.
Thank you for the informative blog.

Visit also sromobazar.com

August 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Zafran ali said...

Brilliant job .its really nice blog.Jobs In Pakistan.

October 13, 2010 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger wholesaleherbs said...

boericke & tafel - Blog is so interactive where I get plenty of information on any topic good work keep it up!!!

July 23, 2011 at 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I  Public Health And Safety  I Australia Nursing Job  I NCLEX Test  I Middle East Nurse Job  I Easy Shopping  I Motors And Cars  I Business And Motivation  I Nursing agency  I Nursing Career  I Nurse In- Flight Job  I World Travel  I Tale And Story  I Blog Tip  I By NURSINGACTIVITY.BLOGSPOT.COM  I Free Adsense Sign UP  I Best Business Online  I Nursing Books Info  I
_______________________________________________________
Power By © Nurse Weblog